Shopping at Pantaloons, Santacruz, Mumbai

Last week I visited the Pantaloons store in Santacruz, Mumbai. I prefer to shop at the Pantaloons' Lower Parel store. But this one in Santacruz is a new store and I went with great expectations.

Review:
  1. The collection as expected is not very typical like what you come across in most of the shopping malls.
  2. However, if you opt for the small / medium size in ladies garments, well, there's not much you'll like.
  3. For kids' shopping, it's a complete satisfaction. I loved taht section of the store that I almost was about to purchase a stuff toy or two from there.
  4. If you are a female and a Pantaloons store fan, I suggest you visit the Lower Parel store for a greater variety and a better experience.

Location:

INOX Mumbai - Santacruz - INOX Leisure Ltd., 2nd Floor Milan Mall

No comments: