Shoppers Stop - Discounts on Online Shopping

Now since Shoppers Stop is very close to my place, I always visit the store when I need to shop. But I just discovered that they have this 24x7 online shopping system. And guess what, Shoppers Stop offers free home delivery (limited period) and special discounts on several items when you shop online. Now who's gonna wait for that Sale period!

So today (May 19, 2011), I noticed there are offers on a whole range of things. Here are some examples:

Timex watches: 20% off on MRP until 26th June 2011
Pretty Woman accessories: 10% off
Sparkles jewellery: Upto 50% off
Zaveri Pearls: Special offers on purchase of 3-5 sets
Revlon: A table clock free on purchase of products worth of Rs1000


Well, of course there are those terms and conditions, but the offers are real cool. Check out the details on the official Shoppers Stop website from where this info is sourced.

4 comments:

Vertu said...

Me too Love shoppers stop.
Thanks for the post. but I don't use plastic card at all that's why always visit their store. :)

You've real swt blog. Btw My first giveaway at my blog.
http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com/2011/10/100-followers-giveaway.html

Discount coupons said...

The wow factor in this is its blog design. I am really impressed with blog.Good one

kmanish said...

Mall mania becomes popular in Mumbai city as well in all Indian metro cities. phoenixmarketcitymumbai is more than just shopping destinations...

Anonymous said...

Their service is horrible. I ordered a wallet 10 days back, and till now they are not able to ship the same.